BIOSTIMULANTS / HUMATES
Enhance fertiliser uptake
Pasture Pro is a microbial inoculant designed to be combined with fertiliser to enhance uptake, improve the effectiveness of the fertiliser, and increase soil biology. It’s a propriety blend of microorganisms, designed to:
- Convert dead and organic matter into food for increased biology and fertility
- Produce growth promoting substances that increase plant production
- Suppress harmful pathogens, e.g. fusarium and pasture fungal toxins
- Increase carbon and nitrogen fixation
- Stimulate mychorrizal activity, leading to increased phosphate uptake
- Increases nutrient uptake in pasture
Enhance fertiliser uptake
PasturePro Granular (PPG) is a certified organic microbial inoculant that enhances fertiliser efficacy in the soil. PPG is a soil enhancing mixture of quality natural materials which have been carefully fermented using our liquid microbial inoculant. These natural materials provide a ‘home’ for the microbes allowing prolonged activity.
- Stimulating nutrient transfer in the soil
- Increasing the soil organic matter content and available nutrients
- Providing nutrients and stimulatory compounds to growing plants
- Improving the soil porosity and permeability
- Increasing the micro-biomass of the soil
Single most productive sustainable input
Now recognised as the single most productive input in sustainable agriculture, humates consist of humic and fulvic acid along with the raw humates (prehistoric plant matter). They restore the vitality of the soil, increase its water holding capacity, and improve the availability of fertilisers. Ideal for all farming systems especially regenerative and biological applications.
- Carbon source
- Helps prevent nutrients from leaching
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including mycorrhizal fungi) are the missing link in many soils.
- Humates stabilizes nitrogen, reduces solubility.
- Ideal additive to coat all nitrogen-based products and all fertilisers for all farming practices.
- Improve soil biology
Anpro is an oral probiotic for animals that:
- Improves feed conversion rates
- Provides better feed utilisation
- Enhances gut micro-flora
- Improves appetite
- Supports animal health
- Improves immune system
- Improves dung consistency
increase effluent pond microbial diversity
Pondpro consists of mixed cultures of beneficial and natural occurring microorganisms that can be applied as inocculants to increase the microbial diversity of effluent ponds. It’s been designed to improve the function of effluent ponds, primarily targeted at creating a balanced microbial environment which supresses negative and promotes beneficial organisms.
- Reduction in odour levels
- Reduction in sludge
- Reduction in organic matter
- Improved pond biology and function
- Competition against harmful pathogens in effluent and application sites
- Inoculates pond with beneficial microbes
- Decrease in Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Decrease in Total Soluble Solids (TSS)
- Decreasing surface crust
- Increasing pond activity and bubbling action