Informed decision making with
Comprehensive soil testing
Under todays changing and tighter environmental regulations Mainfert have developed a sustainable program for all types of crop. From understanding exactly what the crop requirements are through comprehensive soil testing including trace elements and physical parameters, to specific paddock and crop recommendations, Mainfert is there from the paddock preparation to harvest.
By following best practice and working with manufactures to develop sustainable non leaching high analysis products, with the most efficient application systems we are leading the way in future proofing your arable system.
With our fine particle fertiliser, customised granular blends and added bio stimulants we have all fertiliser and nutrient options available for any application method.
our proven framework
To help you achieve the very best results
- On farm analysis and visual soil assessment
- Comprehensive soil and/ herbage samples taken
- Result analysis with client and recommendations provided
- Below are three approaches our recommendations normally fall within
Immediate or seasonal animal health solutions
- Soil and / or herbage tests
- Visual soil assessment
- Animal mineral status, blood or biopsy
YEAR 2 CONSULTATION
Our range of
Arable Farming Products
- We’ll visit your farm and discuss your current fertiliser use and programme. We offer a soil visual assessment and will take soil/ herbage samples for testing.
- When we have the results back, we’ll review them and prepare a recommendation and quote for you based on the specific requirements of that area of your farm and the current nutrient status.
We’ll call on you to discuss the soil/herbage test results and present the quote/s. At this stage your only cost is the soil test.
Once a quote is accepted we can go ahead with preparing your unique fertiliser blend.
When ready and to coincide with your timing, the fertiliser is despatched to you from our store.
Depending on the type of fertiliser, this can be applied by truck, aeroplane or helicopter, or if you have the spreader equipment we will supply a suitable blend for you to spread.
We will provide ongoing advice and follow up soil/herbage tests throughout the year.